Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

14 April, 2018

A Sunny Spring Centerpiece

Spring is arriving a little slowly this year...something I am grateful for here in the South because it postpones those long, hot summers! It's overcast and cool today so I decided to give spring a head start in my house with a centerpiece starring lots of sunny yellow!

My inspiration was this bouquet of yellow tulips which, believe it or not, are actually faux! I tucked them in a zinc vase that I found at a bargain price at Pottery Barn.

I could not leave without the smaller version also :-) and added a couple of springy yellow napkins to it!

The napkins were a favorite new find at World Market. I have a feeling you'll be seeing much more of them! I topped them with forks from my favorite silverplate pattern...

...Vintage by Rogers Brothers. If you know me, you know I can't resist anything with a grape motif!

I've added a little two-handled cup with a vintage-y look and a fun mossy ball to bring in a little more spring.

And to top it all off, I cut a few pansies from the garden and placed them in this wonderful little mercury glass vase...a sweet gift from a friend who visited Chip and Joanna's Magnolia Market in Waco!

My original plan was to corral it all in this basket tray but, as you can see, it has been commandeered by pretty little Miss Iris so I had to change my plan! :-) And, yes, she always gets her way!

Here's a final look. I'm loving the sunny yellow, little pops of purple and all the wonderful texture! Now...all we need is for the sun to peek out from the clouds and it would be perfect!

And just in case you are looking for more inspiration, here are 10 EASY SPRING CENTERPIECES, including a few of my all-time favorites! And stay tuned because I have more ideas for spring coming your way!

Remember to pin it!



Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin



3 comments:

  1. Debbie this is lovely! I don't use yellow a lot but this inspires me! Oh and Miss Iris is a beauty for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m all in on that “delaying the heat of summer” thing! Beautiful centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But Miss Iris was perfectly color coordinated! Enjoyed all the elements of your spring vignette.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie